Thanks to the Soisy installment payment, you can defer the payment of all carts and products over €350 on Gioielleria Casella , with automatic monthly debit to your current account without having to worry about anything.
Fill out the online request in 3 minutes, sign the contract and pay in installments without additional costs and hidden expenses from the month following the purchase.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Choose Soisy at checkout
2. Choose the number of installments
3. Sign the contract
HOW TO DO?
Discover the step by step guide provided by Soisy -> Click here
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PAY IN INSTALLMENTS WITH SOISY?
You can pay in installments with Soisy if you are a natural person (loans are not granted to legal persons)
- adult and resident in Italy for at least 3 years
- with a regular and demonstrable income
- with a good credit rating (without reports or protests in credit databases)
- with a bank account (you need an IBAN)
WHAT DOCUMENTS & INFO DO I NEED?
To pay in installments, have:
- IBAN of the account to which the installment will be debited
- identity document
- health card (only in some cases)
WHY PAY IN INSTALLMENTS WITH SOISY? 3 GOOD REASONS
✔️ Installment payment from smartphone, tablet or PC, conveniently online in just 3 minutes
✔️ You don't need a card: charge your current account and sign the contract with code via text message
✔️ Zero hidden costs of investigation, stamp duty, installment collection or early repayment
- Who can pay in installments with Soisy?
- How can I pay in installments with Soisy?
- Can I pay in installments with Soisy using my credit card?
- What type of contract will I sign if I choose to pay in installments with Soisy?
- How and when will I repay the installments if I choose Soisy as a payment method?
- What additional advantages does requesting an installment payment with Soisy give me?